Saturday, December 31, 2011

See You Next Year!

I know, real original title there...

Things have been insanely busy this holiday season for me. From Thanksgiving to Christmas... (beau's b-day is 2 days after X-mas), trying to spend time with TWO families, out of town relatives coming and going...

I know, excuses, right?

Well we're culminating the whole thing this year with a huge celebration at, of all places, our tiny abode, haha. Both families will be mushed into our main room for a night of gaming and probably name-calling :P Should be a good time! This is the final good-bye to the rocky ride of 2011, and a big smile and open arms for the possibilities of 2012...

(And BOY, do I have plans for 2012!!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year--from the comment on my blog, it sounds like you have huge plans indeed--a half million words? WOW! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete