Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Because I'm a Lazy Jerk...

... I don't finish things before I start another.  My "Project 1, to 90k" tapered off after my editors fell off the face of the universe.  I'm pretty sure I heard the popping noise as air rushed to fill the voids they created.  I don't think what I wrote was bad, I had good feedback.  Just people have schedules, and those schedules don't include detailed editing.

Anyway, I'm working on a new project that broke 5k today.  My goal for this one is 50k plus until the story is finished.  So basically, I want at least 50k, and then it will go over depending where I am in the narrative.  I'm also going to try and create some buzz with this one.  Once I get near the end, I'll get a cover together and post the first couple of chapters for free.  Maybe I can get people hooked in the story.  Hopefully :)

I'll catch you one day, J. A. Konrath!  (Let's see if that ever comes back to haunt me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment